Dear Family and friends,
We exalt the Name of Jesus! He alone is worthy of all honor and glory and praise! We are thrilled to share with you our new addition to our family here in Cambodia. Our oldest girl Tabitha gave birth to a 5 1/2 pound baby girl named Monika! She and her husband Baan and the baby are doing great. We are blessed and look forward to seeing our new granddaughter raised in the admonition of the Lord!
Praises & Prayer request:
· Pray for Tabitha and Baan as they raise their little girl in a country that has little to no reliable medical care.
· Please pray for Andrea and the kids while I travel to the States for our annual leadership meetings with our agency ACTION.
· Pray for me as I assist our International Director Doug Nichols during the IC meetings in Seattle.
· For our Cambodian Pastor Chhinho Saing as he travels with Daren Beck and I to the States to receive training and licensing for our next translation project.
· Pray for Nathan Wells as he take over the preaching duties while we travel.
· Pray for Jodi Beck and the kids while Daren travels.
· Pray for Cambodia as they continue to live through more changes and crackdowns by the government.
· Pray for the Church of Cambodia, that God will be glorified as she matures and serves Him!
I will be visiting WHCC from the 24th thru 26th of February, so please come out and meet us and our Cambodian Pastor Chhinho.
Until then, continue to be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord. ( 1 Cor 15:58)
To God be the Glory,
BJ and Andrea Lopez