Cambodian Harvest Oct 2015

Categories: Updates from the Wells Family

During our home-assignment, you helped sponsor the creation of two Khmer audio books. In July, we released the audio books online – What is a Healthy Church? by Mark Dever and True Discipleship by William MacDonald. Why create audio books? Cambodia’s functional literacy rate is only 37%. These audio books allow us to reach the other 63%. I wanted to write and thank all of you who prayed and sponsored this project. So far, over 800 people have either played or downloaded these audio books. Praise God!

 

Read Online
Download PDF

Author: Nathan and Christiana Wells

Nathan and Christiana served in Cambodia from 2008-2016. Currently they live in Idaho where Nathan continues to work remotely with the ACTION translation team. Nathan is a graduate of the Master's Seminary. They have three children, Ava, Paton and John. You can give to their ministry by clicking here.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.